Sunday, August 30, 2009

Baby shower: August 29th

Garrett's mom, Kay threw me the most beautiful shower! She even ordered online these custom pink and green M&M in jars as party favors-half say "Asher Kaylynne" and the other half say "2009 Arrival". They were so cute! The shower had lots of yummy food and was lots of fun. I got to meet a ton of their family- Kay's side, Garry's side (Garrett's adoptive dad), and the Jardine side (Garrett's biological dad). Everyone was so nice and I really appreciate them coming and all the wonderful gifts for Asher! I am extremely grateful for Kay and everything she does for Garrett, Asher, and I. She worked her butt off throwing this unbelievable shower and it sure showed! A million thanks to Kay for always being there for us and caring so much! I am so lucky to have the best mother-in-law ever! I love her so much!
Here are some pics from the shower.









































No comments:

Post a Comment